Numskill focuses on number bonds, sequences and color patterns!
- 2-4 Players
- Grades K-3
HOW TO PLAY
1. Deal out 9 cards face up on the table in 3x3 array. The goal is to find a SET.
2. A set consists of 3 cards that make a number bond and are all different colors.
3. When a player sees a set, he/she says “Numskill!” and points out the cards.
4. If correct, that player gets to take those cards, and 3 new cards are added.
5. If no set is found, add an extra card (continue to do so) until a set is found.
6. Game ends when all cards have been dealt. Player with the most cards wins!
Basic Version - Find the SET only, regardless of color