Sale Sold out
Regular price $100.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Order of Operations
- Identifying and Forming Equations
- Improving Mental Math
- Cognitive Thinking & Problem Solving
HOW TO PLAY
- Flip a card.
- Roll a 6-sided dice. That is now your target number.
- Create an equation with the numbers on the card using any operation (+ - x ÷) to equal your target number. You can only use each number once.
- Lower grades can play by using 2 or 3 numbers while upper grades have to use all 4 numbers.
Example: Your card says 5 2 7 4 and you roll a 3.
7 - 5 = 2, 2 ÷ 2 = 1, 4 -1 = 3
- 2-4 Players
- Grades 2-5